A very cool day. Originally we had Universal Studios on the agenda but I’ll be back to see that in January with Andrew, plus Knott’s had a very cheap senior discount so my mum was happy.
Anyway I saw the following shows:
– Wild West Stunt Show (corny but good)
– Calico Saloon Bar Show (funny at times)
– Mystery Lodge (educational native Indian story, the school kids seemed interested)
However Knott’s is more about the rides, and they have a surprising amount that tests you:
– Big Foot Rapids (we get wet, very fun)
– Ghostrider (a wooden rollercoaster – good but I was very sore after the ride)
– Silver Bullet (you start with a huge speed push)
– Perilous Plunge (crazy scary and good)
– Montozcoma’s Revenge (legendary rollercoaster ride)
– Jaguar (standard rollercoaster)
– Sierra Sidewinder (great fun, rollercoaster in which you seat spins 360 while on the ride)
It was a great day. Knott’s is one of the only theme parks that I believe does cater for all ages.