As a bit of work my world trip 2019 to Colombia, USA (New York), and Singapore this August has been completed.
Here is the detailed plan – 2019 Colombia-USA-Singapore Plan.pdf
Will this trip is only for 24 days there are a lot of positives. I managed to organise award international business class flight (Sydney to Dallas) and in more impressive my first flight on reknown Singapore Airliness and it’s international long haul first class flight!
I will also doing third tennis grand slam part of my Bucket List experience and watching the multi award wining Hamilton musical on Broadway 🙂
The likely highlights will be:
- Qantas Business Class 15.5 hour flight (Sydney-Dallas)
- Monserrate Hill Cable Car (Bogota)
- Coffee Farm Tour, Calarcá
- Hike through the Cocora Valley (Armenia)
- Paragliding (Medellín)
- Cartagena Walled City – UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Islas del Rosario National Park
- Tayrona National Park
- US Tennis Open
- Hamilton Musical (Broadway, New York)
- Singapore Airlines First Class flights (New York-Frankfurt-Singapore-Melbourne)
- Private Room (Singapore)
After this short trip it will likely be another 2 years of saving up reward points, leave and money before I can visit the ‘Stans – Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan.
So only 53 days and I’m once again on the road to warmer locations and new experiences!