With only two weeks remaining until my trip commences I’m now focusing on what activities I’ll be doing during the free times between my organised tours.
Today I booked seven interesting activities;
- Sentosa Island Images of Singapore Morning Trip with optional Underwater World
- Singapore Zoo Night Safari Tour with optional Buffet Dinner
- Singapore Jurong Bird Park Tour
- Bangkok Thai Kickboxing
- Thailand’s Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok
- 2012 London Olympics: Bike Tour of Olympic Park and East London
- Tigre Delta Day Trip from Buenos Aires
The kickboxing should be very interesting as should the bike ride to some of the London Olympic venues.
Now that I’ve also organised some additional foreign currency and airport transfers the trip is feeling more real and nearly here.
Have a great time Nathan. Can’t wait to see the photos.